Cloud IT Head of Sales/Sales ManagerApply now!
What are you going to do as a SM Team Head / Senior Salesperson (multiple openings!)
You are going to work in a Hong Kong firm who is a IT Telecommunication company which mainly work with clients from mainland China and Hong Kong organizers and all leading trade bodies in asia in Hong Kong. We are seeking SM Teamd head + Senior Salesperson who is personable, self-driven, passionate and ambitious! We're looking for someone with sales experience and who is super excited to tell others about our hybrid events platform. You will be working very closely with other fellow Account Executive's to help close deals in many different verticals. At this time this role is demo-heavy due to the influx of leads coming through. As our teams evolve and grow though, you will then create new opportunities by prospecting and building relationships with potential customers.
We're excited to be working with someone who is highly motivated, a team player, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment and is happy to work with a remote team. You will wear many hats at times but will have a key role in our future growth and immediate responsibility. We move fast around here and ramp up very quickly. We trust each other to achieve high results, regardless of our work style and hours. We put our teams first before ourselves and strive to solve problems before they happen.
What is offered to you as SM Team head / Senior Salesperson?
- *High base salary + attractive bonus
- *Career growth opportunities
- *Great job exposure
- Become an expert on our platform
- Conduct product demonstrations on a daily basis to global prospects from a variety of industries
- Respond to user support inquiries and emails
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Discover customer needs and communicate to prospects how our firm can be a solution
- Use our CRM system to provide metrics on leads
What is expected from you?
- 10+ years of experience in IT Cloud / Telecommunication industry
- Excellent presentation and public speaking abilities
- Proven sales track record
- Customer-facing experience
- Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Tech Savvy - love software, tech and am excited to learn about new software
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and excited by a fast-paced environment
You will be working in a leading and awarded HK leading provider of IT Telecommunication company in Hong Kong. They are dedicated to empowering Hong Kong cooperate for digital transformation. If you are interested in joining this dynamic team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP